New costumes are display at the Puccini Museum Casa Natale Giacomo Puccini thanks to the collaboration between the Puccini institutions of the territory in an optical of promotion in the sign of The lands of Giacomo Puccini.
- A kimono produced for the celebration of the 100 anniversary of Madama Butterfly, 1904-2004 Teatro del Giglio
- Bohème’s costumes from the staging of Teatro del Giglio, 1988 with scenes and costumes by Graziano gregori and the direction of Lino capolicchio
- costumes of Mimì and Musetta from the staging with the direction of Ettore Scola of Fondazione Festival Puccini
- Tosca’s costume of the production with the directrion of Carlo Vanzina
- Magda and Manon’s costumes respectively designed by Nall and Igor Mitoraj for the productions in the framework of the project “Sculpting the opera” of Fondazione Festival Puccini.